There are so many people in the Salesforce ecosystem who ended up here unexpectedly that we have a term for it — accidental admin. So, what do you do when you’ve not only become your organization’s accidental Salesforce administrator, but you are also suddenly expected to fulfill the admin role for Pardot?
In this session, we’ll discuss the skills you need to succeed in managing both platforms, what you need to understand about your Pardot org, and how to combat the imposter syndrome you might be experiencing.
Topics covered include:
- Top 5 technical skills that translate from Salesforce to Pardot
- The 3 biggest soft skills you’ll need to brush up on for success
- Information you probably already know but don’t realize
- Surprising pros of being an administrator of both systems
- My journey from accidental Salesforce administrator to marketing consultant and jump start program administrator